There are 13 team members who work for Barker Maule & Co, 11 have completed the questionnaire.
- 1 team members is aged between 16 and 24
- 3 team members are aged between 25 and 34
- 2 team members are aged between 35 and 44
- 4 team members are aged between 55 and 64
- 1 team member is aged over 65
At Barker Maule & Co there are 4 male and 9 female team members.
No team members have disclosed any disabilities.
9 team members have disclosed their ethnic group as British/English. 2 Team members have disclosed their ethnic group as White/Asian.
11 team members have disclosed that they are heterosexual.
4 team members disclosed that they are Christians, 1 team member is a Muslim and 6 team members stated that they have no religion.
No team members disclosed that they have caring responsibilities.
In response to the question – What is the highest qualification achieved by your parents/guardian by the time you were 18 ;
- 4 team members responded degree level
- 3 team members responded A level
- 1 team member responded below A level
- 3 team members didn’t know
- 9 team members attended state schools
- 2 team members attended independent fee paying schools
- 3 team members hold a degree or equivalent qualification
- 7 team members hold A level or vocational qualifications
- 1 team member has no formal qualifications
- 2 team members households received income support during their school years
- 1 team member was entitled to free school meals
- 4 team members disclosed that they are single
- 5 team members disclosed that they are married
- 1 team member is divorced
- 1 team member is widowed
No team members have taken maternity/paternity leave during the last 5 years.
We support diversity and social mobility by providing opportunity without barriers to where a person grew up or went to school. We aspire to be a business that offers opportunity and progression to all cultures.