There are 15 team members who work for Barker Maule & Co, 14 have completed the questionnaire.
- 4 team members are between 16 and 24
- 2 team members are between 25 and 34
- 3 team members are between 35 and 44
- 1 team members is between 45 and 54
- 3 team members are between 55 and 64
- 1 team member is over 65
At Barker Maule & Co there are 7 male and 8 female team members.
No team members have disclosed any disabilities.
12 team members have disclosed their ethnic group as British/English. 2 Team members have disclosed their ethnic group as White/Asian.
14 team members have disclosed that they are heterosexual.
3 team members disclosed that they are Christians.
11 team members stated that they have no religion.
- 12 team members responded that they attended UK state school
- 2 team members responded that they attended independent school
- 1 team member disclosed that they were the first generation of their family to attend university. 4 said that they were not the first generation to attend university and 9 did not attend
- 12 team members disclosed that they attended UK state school and 2 disclosed that they attended private fee paying schools
- 4 team members have Professional Qualifications
- 3 team members are studying for Professional Qualifications
- 3 team members are accounting technicians
- 2 team members are accounting apprentices
- 2 team members are working in admin roles
- 5 team members disclosed that their parents completed a degree.
- 1 team member disclosed that their highest qualification was entry level, 2 have 5 GCSEs, 1 has A levels, 1 has NVQ level 3, 2 have NVQ level 4-5 and 3 have degrees.
- 2 team members disclosed that their households received income support and 12 disclosed that their households did not receive income support in their school years.
- 2 team members disclosed that they received free school meals. 12 team members disclosed that they did not receive free school meals.
No team members disclosed that they have caring responsibilities.
We support diversity and social mobility by providing opportunity without barriers to where a person grew up or went to school. We aspire to be a business that offers opportunity and progression to all cultures.