Our comprehensive range of financial and business support services and ongoing strategic advice has helped many of our clients to grow and develop their businesses over the years.
Our aim is to provide a professional, personal, effective solution to all of your day-to-day accounting and taxation needs. We use our expertise to complete this work quickly and accurately, and use our experience to explore opportunities and identify potential problems before they arise. We also offer wealth management services to help clients attain their financial goals.
By getting to know you and your business we aim to become a valuable member of your team. We always aim to exceed your expectations and go that step further.
Accounts preparation is a core part of our business and we pride ourselves on being able to meet your needs promptly and efficiently. Our services include:
- management accounts, monthly or quarterly
- statutory accounts to comply with Companies Act requirements
- bespoke reports for subsidiaries of overseas companies
- accounts for partnerships and sole traders
- budgets and cash flow forecasts
Our firm is directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We recognise that no two clients are the same and offer an individually tailored service to guide you through the financial maze.
- Investment advice, using products such as ISAs, Unit Trusts/OEICS, Onshore and Offshore Investment Bonds.
- Individual Pension planning including self invested schemes.
- Life assurance
- Financial reviews
Our bookkeeping department takes the strain out of routine accounting, allowing you to concentrate on your business. By using our bookkeeping service, you can offload all the hassle of managing your financial records.
Our dedicated payroll department can provide weekly or monthly payroll services, dealing with PAYE, NIC, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Student Loans and Working Family Credits.
Business and Corporate Tax
We relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation and help you minimise your corporation tax payments. We deal with all business tax matters, including preparing income and / or corporation tax computations and preparing and submitting the relevant self-assessment returns.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is one of the most complex taxes imposed on business and one that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay. With a constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, businesses can find it difficult to ensure they comply.
We provide a cost effective VAT service and work with a wide variety of businesses, providing varying levels of support from general advice to VAT return completion. We have helped many of our clients to reduce VAT assessments and minimise their VAT liabilities.
We have extensive expertise in company incorporation, compliance and administration, and can provide a valuable company secretarial service to companies of all sizes. We can help you to comply with your statutory obligations under the Companies Act and ensure you avoid any penalties for late filing of annual returns, accounts and other documents.
A key service we offer to clients is in the area of taxation planning, aimed at minimising your future tax liabilities. In addition to providing the normal compliance services including Self Assessment Returns, we can offer advice on: Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Benefits in Kind, Employee Pay Schemes and the use of Trusts.
We can help you to decide on the best accountancy and payroll package to suit your business.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition. We can help by evaluating your ideas and helping you develop them into a viable business.
We will help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company)
- prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- assess your finance requirements and advise on the most appropriate source of finance
- help you establish relationships with banks and solicitors and any other necessary professional advisers
- carry out registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- set up an internal accounting system
We offer a full review of your IHT and estate position with a view to minimising the overall Inheritance Tax liability. We will ensure that you make the best use of all of the available IHT reliefs and allowances.